Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Monday, time fur Ask Cloud


Hi everyone! Another week has flown by, and it's time once again fur Ask Cloud.

My wonderful pal Max wants to know: As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

I'm not sure what you mean by "outsider," Max. Do you mean to tell me I'm not one of them??? I refuse to believe that! Just because I'm the only member of dis family that poos in the yard, doesn't mean that I'm on the outside, buddy! Ok, when I'm in the yard I AM outside, but that's not what I meant. Or is it? I'm confused now...
(I'm going to ask mom to put peanut butter in my Kong, and ponder this fur a while.)


Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly ask: Do you enjoy being the only child, or would you be open to brothers and sisters?

Hi guys, that's actually a hard question. On the one paw, it would be fun to have a brother or sister to play wiff, but on the other that would mean I have to share my mom. I don't do very well wiff sharing my mom, or seeing her pet or hold other doggies. MY MOM BELONGS TO ME!!! It's bad enough that she gives preferential treatment to Boomer, eish!

Sista' moonshine says Talker and Banners wonder why they can't have their own blog. What more do they want? They have Dogster, and that takes up all mom's time.

Sista', Dogster is super pawsome, that's fur sure! I've made so many wonderful online furiends there, it really is a great place. But you know Talker and Banners would luv to get a chance to blog. Especially Talker, since he has a lot to say. You could give it shot, (you know how much fun it is to blog, since you have a great one) and see what happens. Even if they only get a chance to blog once a week or so, they will have a lot of fun, and make new furiends in the blogging world. And you really don't need all that sleep Sista', surely you can find an extra half-hour or two here and there to help them type and upload pictures, BOL!

Well, that's all the questions fur dis week. Thank you so much guys!

Have a great week, and remember:
Do your part, bark at a squirrel!

Luv,
Cloud

9 comments:

Maxmom said...

Hey Cloud
That's a pretty rough question, huh!? Tell your mom that its a pawsome question from 'one human to another' if you want to get rid of someone....hehe.
You know Cloud, I think you are one of the cutest pooches ever and I love that you are a squirrel chaser. Tell me, WHEN are you going to upgrade to a CAT chaser?
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

Anonymous said...

I have a question for your next installment of "Ask Cloud." How did you get to be so smart?

(Although I couldn't help but notice you stumbled a bit on that first question... not to worry, I'm sure it was just a momentary lapse. I would have liked for you to finish your answer after your peanut butter pick-me-up though.)

JacksDad said...

Another excellent installment of Ask Cloud! Thank you for helping all the puppies with their questions!

Golden Daily Scoop said...

oooohhhhh I love this!!!! Ask Cloud is pawsome!!!! Thx for all the info!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Astrid Keel said...

Oh Cloud, I love the answer to your 1st question... of course you are on the "inside" with the hoomans!!!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Another fine post Khloud!

Woo are a virtual fountain of knowledge and infurmation!

I understand the only pet 'thing' - yes, it would be fun BUT Mom does her furry best to make it up to me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I barked at one of those KHAT things!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Great advice Cloud!! You sure do know lots! Do you have a dogology degree???

Smileys!
Dory

Taffy said...

Cloud, not only are you super handsome you are super smart. What would you do with one of those tree rats once you caught it?
Snuggles,
Twix

Stella said...

Hello Cloud:

While I don't have a lot of questions to ask you, I would be interested in the answer to this one. Since Max and Khyra seem to think you should Chase cats, if you were to corner me, what would you do to me? or Boomer?

Meow, Meow,
Ali Zophia