I'm getting caught up on posting some awards after resting up from my big meetup the other day. Wow, I'm so honored and humbled (as humble as a terrier can be, anyway) at the warm welcome I've been given into the blogging world. Thank you furiends. I'm getting a little verklempt here... give me a minute...
Ok, that's better. I just had something in my eye, really... BOL!
So. I was awarded the Kreative Blogger award from My hero Dr. Dre (do yourself a favor and visit his blog), Brodie and Ailsa (two very cool Ridgies), AND the Honest Scrap award from the lovely and sweet Sugar! Thank you so much, you guys! :-)
So wiff both awards I'm supposed to list things you may not know about me. Lets see...
1. I was named after a video game character.
2. After I gut my stuffies, I like to turn them inside out, even the arms and legs!
3. I like to peel the membrane from the inside of egg shells and spit it out. It's just one of my interesting hobbies.
4. Once I ate a whole blob of wasabi paste off of moms plate. No big deal! I are a Wonder Dog and can handle the heat!
5. I get 3 times as many christmas cards as my mom!
6. One day I pushed open the bathroom door and jumped on moms lap while she was "busy." Dad said something about "maybe it's time to cut the cord..." Whatever that means. >:-/
7. I hate rain, but I LOVE to take baffs!
Thanks again fur the awards, I love all my furiends so much I will pass them on to anypup who wants 'em, BOL!